Posted by Roy Godwin on 17th June 2017 | Comments: 0
1. In spite of the pain in London and Manchester and the uncertainty of the political situation we are able to rest in confidence that our God is still God. His promises are sure and his love is everlasting. We cry out for the hurting and pray for them
2. A recent trial of street witness in Swansea has led to many people praying for salvation and being followed up. Please pray that the roll-out of The Turning and Mission Wales will lead to many changed lives in the power of the Spirit. To link in with information and prayer support please go to pray4wales.net and subscribe (for free).
3. We were privileged to lead a day event on Anglesey a fortnight ago and commission the beginning of a cross-Anglesey prayer walk over the following week. We particularly cried out for men to be converted.
The planned route and timetable had to be adjusted – men were coming to faith on the streets. This is a very special time for Wales. Please give thanks – and pray for her.
4. Last week we hosted the second annual closed Conference of Christian workers who represented much of the World. Many of them had been trained in establishing Local Houses of Prayer while many others had felt drawn to come and learn more. At the close they made wonderful plans of action for when they return home. Please pray that they will be enabled to see the Lord’s grace upon them, often in difficult situations.
5. We are about to commence our annual June Conference and have never had so many international delegates. The sun is shining, the mercury is bubbling and the spiritual temperature is rising even faster!
Posted by Roy Godwin on 22nd May 2017 | Comments: 0
Over the last few weeks Roy and Daphne have been travelling. First to Cyprus for the annual TransMed Conference when our related Mediterranean leaders gathered, a special time this year; back to Heathrow for a night and on to Norway. What a beautiful country! There Roy spoke at a Bible School in Bergen for several days before going on to Voss to be the main speaker at a Prayer-and-mission Conference. It coincided with the launch of The Grace Outpouring in Norwegian. Strong ties of friendship in the Lord emerged and we look forward to seeing what God might develop in the following months. Home for some of the Easter celebrations then Daphne took a team to Llanw Conference. ‘Llanw’ speaks of the incoming tide of blessing in Wales. Now we look forward to the June Conference. We hope you will join us there.
Posted by Kathryn Frost on 20th March 2017 | Comments: 1
Last week we gathered for our March Conference - this year taking a fresh look at New Monasticism. It was an all too brief but powerful time where Roy shared on the legacy we have been left by our Celtic Christian forefathers and how we can learn from their Kingdom focused heartbeat which shaped the communities and reached the lost of their day.
It was a wonderful opportunity to engage and connect with one another, sharing tasty meals, good fellowship and hearing a refreshing and important message for the Church today - across Wales and beyond to the nations.
Posted by Roy Godwin on 20th February 2017 | Comments: 0
A New Year appears to have brought a new freshness to the spiritual life of Ffald y Brenin and to Wales. I am thrilled to say that there is a surge in prayer and in expectation.
We have been travelling and speaking and more members of the Team will be doing the same over the course of the next few months. There is some exciting news about this which we will be able share fairly soon. TBN uk have filmed an interview with Roy and there is likely to be much more coming as a result of it. We are looking forward to this year’s Conferences which are available for booking now, although some details have yet to be confirmed.
May God fulfil his purposes for us, and speedily!
Posted by Kathryn Frost on 22nd December 2016 | Comments: 2
As we think about Christmas in a post Brexit, Donald Trump and post-truth era, we can remember the wise men and the unexpected riches and gifts to be found in the stable. Peace to you and hope for 2017 that unexpected gifts and riches might be unleashed from heaven. This New Year remains a year of the Lord’s favour. Daphne and I bless you in the name of Jesus.